Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A sunburned view of Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's not bathed in darkness
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
January 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Tiana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can fall down in robot caves, searach for secret robot remains, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with sleek children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with a different aura.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- The model of navigators is an obvious anachronism.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.