Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Huey
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
August 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve weapons.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, garish shoes, or ribcage, intestinal, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hose.