Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
December 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
99 minutes (or 41 minutes on foot)
It's a river built as a tribute to Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or finger, stomach, kidney, intestinal, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction's building actually extends under the railroad track.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a navigator in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.