Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Aladdin's dress-moving photo of Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Billy Bones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids can explore robot caves, hide behind robot bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from August 17 to January 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.