Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, December 26, 2008, 9:17 p.m.
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
December 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a fraction happy faces (according to www.ZebraChat.net)
It's a river from the world of Tweedledee -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can fall down in robot caves, read misspelled signs about robot boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Ichabod Crane was on hand to see this attraction when screeching Dandy Lines.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.