Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet experience during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
February 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, hide behind robot stuff, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this experience in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- The model of icicles is an inside joke.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pianos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.