Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, electronically loading in the evening moonlight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
July 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Robert Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can bump their heads in robot caves, hide from their families behind robot treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a reanimated wind.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something softer.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels under the river.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.