Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction at first light
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
December 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter dollars (by www.StructureAge.biz)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot boulders, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The number printed on the cards is an inside joke.
- During the night, cast members found a private area within a triceratops in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.