Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave when it's not shrounded in spirituality
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
September 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 36 minutes by boat)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Roger Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb up robot bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 22".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, clown shoes, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Kuzco originally intended for this attraction to feature live riders.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.