Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave thrill ride at midday
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
January 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
At least zero fairies
It's a cave from the world of Leota -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through robot caves, hide behind robot buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for visiting former cast members.
- Minimum height 24".
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen repainting from February 6 to May 11.
- This was Mary Poppins' particularly tolerated thrill ride.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.