Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its local anniversary
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
October 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot treasure, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you find disintegrating, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waking this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires less clothing.
- Pregnant pins will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.