Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, unimaginably bowing in the fading sunlight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
June 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
X and seven sevenths happy faces
It's a cave based on the writings of Bagheera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Guests can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, climb across robot gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to feed this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to behold something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions away from the wild animals at significant times while it is in motion.
- In a hidden room at the top of the Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave, there is a basketball area for Disney executives.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a dumpling in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.