Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave dark ride at first light
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight princesses
It's a cave based on the ravings of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The able-bodied can explore robot caves, climb across robot rocks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after your birthday, this dark ride will be hostile to cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young wimps.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- In 2002, this dark ride was updated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.