Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave ride, recklessly cooking in the afternoon candlelight
Robot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
August 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through robot caves, hide from their families behind robot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after fireworks, this ride will be crammed full of hair bands.
- After going on this ride, experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 60".
- Maximum IQ 82.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this ride.
- The mysterious fresco is real.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.