Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Under Bomb Voyage Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robot's Lair Under Bomb Voyage Island
December 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Syndrome -- only with less Bomb Voyage and more robots! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb up robot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 76".
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Robot's Lair Under Bomb Voyage Island almost sank.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.