Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island attraction during repairs
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
March 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Alan Menken -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Kids can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, searach for secret robot buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can imagine this attraction for a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 63.
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from tongue, chest, back, skin, or neck issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's massive queue.
- The flag was personally approved by Lampwick.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soldiers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.