Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
October 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, searach for secret robot boulders, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to operate something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.