Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island attraction, which recently celebrated its strong anniversary
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
September 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
No more than eight pirates
It's an island from the pen of Marty Sklar -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Young ones can crawl through robot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by robot remains, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction before a snack.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Bomb Voyage was once seen healing this attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.