Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island, a favorite experience of Pluto
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
December 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Robert Sherman -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Fans of Ward Kimball can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, high blood pressure, valuable clothing, novelty haircuts, or bowel, leg, inner ear, finger, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.