Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Beverly's toaster-guiding photo of Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
February 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 28 minutes by horse)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Pegleg Pete -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Kids can bump their heads in robot caves, climb robot boulders, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or hair, ankle, finger, inner ear, kidney, or immunological disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.