Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island attraction, stalwartly elongating in the shrouded sunlight
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
September 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
It's an island from the world of Lightning McQueen -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Robot lovers can explore robot caves, climb across robot shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from right now to November 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.