Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island when it's not bathed in mortals
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
September 16, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Billy Bones -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Kids can bump their heads in robot caves, climb robot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Yen Sid originally intended for this attraction to display live portholes.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a snapshot in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.