Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island when it's bathed in fog
Robot's Lair Atop Ward Kimball Island
July 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stinky Pete -- only with less Ward Kimball and more robots! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in robot caves, climb robot stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will sing to people near you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Horace Horsecollar was on hand to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.