Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A manic view of Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet when it's not shrounded in fog
Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
July 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three toons
It's a planet right out of the imagination of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The imaginative can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, searach for secret robot rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Tigger was once spotted standing this attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.