Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, abnormally churning in the morning sunlight
Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
July 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Ariel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Children can obtain a robot curse in robot caves, be photographed with robot bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires less time.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyliesland legends will want to imagine this attraction just a minute before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- In a hidden alcove at the bottom of the Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.