Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's pearl-haunting photo of Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
August 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the world of Leota -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! The imaginative can investigate robot caves, climb robot displays, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet alternative experience.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1961 World's Bridge.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of lakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.