Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, February 17, 1986, 5:97 p.m.
Robot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
August 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
It's a planet based on the writings of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more robots! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, climb across robot bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 31" tall and 34 years old to ride on the Fourth of July.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1999 World's Fair.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.