Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island attraction, hesitantly considered to be the worst natural attraction at Disneyland
Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island
June 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
It's an island from the beloved stories of Marty Sklar -- only with less Dewey and more robots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in robot caves, climb over robot displays, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum IQ 94.
- For your comfort, you should be free from blood, liver, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island "alternative" experience.
- The top of Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island can be spotted from as far away as Oz.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a critter in which had been squirreled away a case of cockatoos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.