Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island
May 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Mickey Rooney -- only with less Dewey and more robots! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in robot caves, scramble up robot bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by robots!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from valuable clothing or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "B ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.