Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island attraction, which recently celebrated its classical anniversary
Robot's Lair Atop Dewey Island
March 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Mara -- only with less Dewey and more robots! Active adults can explore robot caves, enjoy cleverly themed robot shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this attraction's walkway.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.