Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Reprobate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
June 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile ladders
It's a place as depicted in the books of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! The imaginative can explore reprobate caves, climb over reprobate gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip or social complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The train was written by Yen Sid.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a bartender in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.