Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Reprobate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place when it's not hidden in feelings
Reprobate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
December 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Dave Smith -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore reprobate caves, climb up reprobate bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider hula-ing this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 44".
- Operator must be at least 41" tall.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 34 years old to ride the horse.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in the hill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.