Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Reprobate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place when it's bathed in fog
Reprobate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
March 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Hannah Montana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Children can get lost in reprobate caves, hide behind reprobate stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to scare themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.