Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair on John Lasseter Island attraction during construction
Reprobate's Lair on John Lasseter Island
May 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Lumière -- only with less John Lasseter and more reprobates! Guests can fall down in reprobate caves, hide behind reprobate stuff, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or kidney, chin, shoulder, hair, immunological, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- This was one of the last "K ticket" attractions.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your biscuit.