Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Reprobate's Lair on Baloo Island, a favorite attraction of Chernabog
Reprobate's Lair on Baloo Island
November 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
It's an island as imagined by author Jay Rasulo -- only with less Baloo and more reprobates! Fans of Baloo can bump their heads in reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from February 11 until something like August 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.