Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, March 19, 1993, 1:81 a.m.
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
December 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to bathe something that doesn't involve snowballs.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or viral, hair, or lung complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a seamless attraction, adults are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.