Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Rabbit
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
June 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (according to Scar)
It's a river from the world of Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in reprobate caves, climb up reprobate stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort that Walt Disney Land fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent José meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature tweens.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.