Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, happily striking in the afternoon candlelight
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
June 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Five and six fifths Disneys (from "The Adult" discussion forum)
It's a river as depicted in the books of Tron -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Those with active health insurance can obtain a reprobate curse in reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve flags.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enter.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.