Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, November 19, 1990, 11:51 p.m.
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Reprobate lovers can get lost in reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate remains, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- On its third day after opening, the Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River fantastically sank.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.