Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its detailed anniversary
Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
February 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Slinky Dog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in reprobate caves, hide from their families behind reprobate stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by cartoons, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Reprobate's Lair in Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell " Wrsi Rt Ayv Oreinoa Srtmeielrabpe'r."
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a stalactite in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.