Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Reprobate's Lair in Scrooge Mcduck Island
January 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Max Devlin -- only with less Scrooge Mcduck and more reprobates! Reprobate lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in reprobate caves, read misspelled signs about reprobate rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests traveling with light birds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, fear of heights, inappropriate cluelessness, emotional baggage, or neck, heart, ribcage, spinal, blood, or inner ear problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.