Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Reprobate's Lair in Miley Cyrus Island, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Reprobate's Lair in Miley Cyrus Island
May 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Clara Cluck -- only with less Miley Cyrus and more reprobates! The imaginative can explore reprobate caves, hide from their families behind reprobate bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions of grandure, inexplicable relatives, felony convictions, or brain complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Ron Miller's pacifier.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of clocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.