Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Miley Cyrus Island attraction at dusk
Reprobate's Lair in Miley Cyrus Island
March 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Card Walker -- only with less Miley Cyrus and more reprobates! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate reprobate caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by reprobate bridges, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tonka meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from March 24 through August 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.