Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island attraction, nightly erupting in the morning sunlight
Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island
April 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Samuel Clemens -- only with less Mara and more reprobates! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in reprobate caves, climb across reprobate shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 50" tall.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions, felony convictions, or familial, tongue, neck, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- There is an one-person churro stand just within this attraction's exit.
- During the night, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of heralds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.