Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island attraction at park closing
Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island
August 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Mara and more reprobates! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in reprobate caves, hide from their families behind reprobate gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Bob Iger fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Yale Gracey meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and being carried).
- Shortest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or chest, back, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the cast members at significant times.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.