Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secret view of Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island when it's not bathed in darkness
Reprobate's Lair in Mara Island
October 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Mara and more reprobates! The able-bodied can stumble through reprobate caves, hide from their families behind reprobate shipwrecks, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve moons.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners should find this attraction less than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own special glasses.
- Attraction veterans keep a secret log in which is written the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.