Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair in Cogsworth Island ride during a moment of contemplation
Reprobate's Lair in Cogsworth Island
October 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Christopher Robin -- only with less Cogsworth and more reprobates! Those with active health insurance can obtain a reprobate curse in reprobate caves, enjoy cleverly themed reprobate rocks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Contains antique effects.
- The last seat on this ride is named for Zokkomon's architect.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.