Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Reprobate's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at first light
Reprobate's Lair by Tom Sawyer Forest
January 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest right out of the imagination of Frankenweenie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more reprobates! Children can get lost in reprobate caves, hide behind reprobate treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "J ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a pylon in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.