Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Reprobate's Lair by Pollyanna Island attraction, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Reprobate's Lair by Pollyanna Island
March 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Cinderella -- only with less Pollyanna and more reprobates! Fans of Pollyanna can scrape their knees in reprobate caves, searach for secret reprobate boulders, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In concert with a 2003 repainting, new art was repositioned in the entrance diorama.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of rats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.