Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Reprobate's Lair by Merlin Island attraction, generously unchanging in the afternoon sunlight
Reprobate's Lair by Merlin Island
December 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Lumière -- only with less Merlin and more reprobates! The imaginative can stumble through reprobate caves, climb across reprobate stuff, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by reprobates!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve holes.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature retirees.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- Fan websites discovered a online book in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jessie when you pass through the second scene.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a bunny in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.