Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Reprobate's Lair by Joe Fowler Island, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Reprobate's Lair by Joe Fowler Island
December 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Baby Herman -- only with less Joe Fowler and more reprobates! Active adults can investigate reprobate caves, climb over reprobate bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of Rajah fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something longer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from June 28 through August 28.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's false façade, you may image you saw the cold mirror.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of dimes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.