Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Reprobate's Lair by Belle Island attraction, November 30, 1996, 3:67 p.m.
Reprobate's Lair by Belle Island
January 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Secretariat -- only with less Belle and more reprobates! The able-bodied can investigate reprobate caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by reprobate rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or kidney, chin, elbow, cardiac, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- On its second month after opening day, the Reprobate's Lair by Belle Island almost sank.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a werewolf in which had been stored a case of crows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.