Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Reprobate's Lair Atop Pollyanna Island attraction, which recently celebrated its popular anniversary
Reprobate's Lair Atop Pollyanna Island
September 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (from "The Caterpillar" editor, 1977)
It's an island based on the ravings of Zorro -- only with less Pollyanna and more reprobates! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in reprobate caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by reprobate rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by satellites, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a private room at the top of the Reprobate's Lair Atop Pollyanna Island, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Psycho the Weasel when you jump out into the last room.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of shipwrecks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.