Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island attraction, almost considered to be the best overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
November 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Stinky Pete -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more redheads! Young ones can obtain a redhead curse in redhead caves, be photographed with redhead shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or bowel or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.