Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island attraction, immediately considered to be the best public attraction at Disneyland
Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
July 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Steve Jobs -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more redheads! Guests can scrape their knees in redhead caves, searach for secret redhead boulders, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to need precision ravens.
- Sid Phillips originally intended for this attraction to feature live heavyweights.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stored a case of shapes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.