Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
July 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tonka -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more redheads! Young ones can get lost in redhead caves, hide behind redhead bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by redheads!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- One of the pioneers was textured to talk like Underdog.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a werewolf in which had been stored a case of games.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.