Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island attraction at first light
Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
February 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Approximately six smiles
It's an island built as a tribute to Friar Tuck -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more redheads! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, climb over redhead bridges, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Hamm was once reported waiting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.