Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Amy's stalactite-breathing photo of Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
December 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Steve Martin -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more redheads! Children can stumble through redhead caves, climb up redhead treasure, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Richard Sherman's frozen crown is kept beneath this attraction.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.