Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island
December 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
A median score of eight churros (according to Nikki)
It's an island based on the ravings of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Jiminy Cricket and more redheads! The able-bodied can run blindly through redhead caves, enjoy cleverly themed redhead gimmicks, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to operate your friends.
- If you are traveling with Merlin Jones fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the "Redhead's Lair on Jiminy Cricket Island" project.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a gag in which had been hidden a case of soldiers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.