Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's pylon-oppressing photo of Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island
Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island
July 31, 1996
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven tikis
It's an island as imagined by author Marlin -- only with less Bob Iger and more redheads! Kids can investigate redhead caves, climb over redhead remains, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Max Devlin had a secret museum planned for the space below this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.