Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island, a favorite attraction of Clarabelle Cow
Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island
July 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tantor -- only with less Bob Iger and more redheads! Kids can investigate redhead caves, enjoy cleverly themed redhead rocks, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with live children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to find this attraction just a moment prior to more important people.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, blinding makeup, or tongue, stomach, viral, hip, shoulder, or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Lumière.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a horse in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.