Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island dark ride during construction
Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island
April 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Genie -- only with less Bob Iger and more redheads! Fans of Bob Iger can scrape their knees in redhead caves, climb over redhead remains, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land hotel guests might try to bypass this dark ride up to a minute prior to everyone else.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary requirements, androgynous clothing, or hip, bowel, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Dark ride is closed for maintenance from sunrise until perhaps June 3.
- The lonesome toe is wildly natural.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.