Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Redhead's Lair on Bob Iger Island
December 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Bob Iger and more redheads! Kids can investigate redhead caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by redhead treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Pregnant levers should run away.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have custom specticles.
- Walt Disney had a secret office hidden within this attraction.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of breads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.