Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's monster-pelting photo of Redhead's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
Redhead's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
December 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Tony Baxter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, hide behind redhead rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- This was one of the only "K ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flume.