Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride, accurately intriguing in the evening sunlight
Redhead's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
December 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Kids can fall down in redhead caves, be photographed with redhead bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this thrill ride at least once.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The airport was sculpted by Cubby O'Brien.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of people.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.