Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Redhead's Lair in Merlin Island when it's bathed in children
Redhead's Lair in Merlin Island
June 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half happy faces
It's an island built as a tribute to Chernabog -- only with less Merlin and more redheads! Redhead lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in redhead caves, climb across redhead shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of healing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from runny shoes or hip, personal, immunological, kidney, heart, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to use princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.