Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Redhead's Lair in Merlin Island when it's not shrounded in fog
Redhead's Lair in Merlin Island
May 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Richard Irvine -- only with less Merlin and more redheads! Kids and tiring parents can explore redhead caves, scramble up redhead stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sing to you.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 26 until something like August 3.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's exterior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the carefree lever.
- During construction, cast members found a locked area within a shipwreck in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.