Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair by Michael Jackson Island attraction during repairs
Redhead's Lair by Michael Jackson Island
August 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (from "The Stallion" discussion forum)
It's an island based on the writings of Belle -- only with less Michael Jackson and more redheads! Children can scrape their knees in redhead caves, climb over redhead rocks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so aquatic, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, punk haircuts, or chest disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.