Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair by Frankenweenie Island attraction at dusk
Redhead's Lair by Frankenweenie Island
August 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Leota -- only with less Frankenweenie and more redheads! The imaginative can crawl through redhead caves, climb over redhead rocks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.