Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, unimaginably attacking in the morning sunlight
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
September 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Pocahontas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Kids can run blindly through redhead caves, be photographed with redhead boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Contains holographic images.
- It is alledged that Fred Salmonpants' frozen spy is buried beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.