Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at first light
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
May 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Columbia -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Young ones can fall down in redhead caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by redhead buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The reference to whips is an inside joke.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.