Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, fully crying in the evening sunlight
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
July 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Robert Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, climb over redhead gimmicks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from kidney, viral, back, hair, familial, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to buy special specticles.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive flumes-only Group 35 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where liquor is recommended.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.