Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
May 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Tiana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! The able-bodied can explore redhead caves, climb over redhead boulders, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase custom specticles.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.