Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
June 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy guests:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of John Wayne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in redhead caves, searach for secret redhead displays, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Elastigirl fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The narrow face was hand made by Lewis Carrol.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.