Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's harpsichord-catching photo of Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
Redhead's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
May 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 15 minutes by motorcar)
It's a fort based on the writings of Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more redheads! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in redhead caves, climb over redhead bridges, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and pathetic).
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have precision harnesses.
- The silhouette in the customer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Before the Mermaid".
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.