Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under King Arthur's Island attraction as seen from the top of America
Redhead's Lair Under King Arthur's Island
February 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Clara Cluck -- only with less King Arthur's and more redheads! Those with active health insurance can get lost in redhead caves, read misspelled signs about redhead displays, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to visit this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Cast members discovered a historic book in which is written the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.