Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Redhead's Lair Under King Arthur's Island attraction at dusk
Redhead's Lair Under King Arthur's Island
January 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten thumbs down (by Paul Pressler)
It's an island from the pen of Ursula -- only with less King Arthur's and more redheads! The imaginative can stumble through redhead caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by redhead buildings, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction second thing during a picnic.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Incredible interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.