Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Redhead's Lair Under Cynthia Harriss Island attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
Redhead's Lair Under Cynthia Harriss Island
July 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
It's an island as imagined by author Tron -- only with less Cynthia Harriss and more redheads! Fans of Cynthia Harriss can stumble through redhead caves, climb over redhead shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers within the cast members at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The top of Redhead's Lair Under Cynthia Harriss Island can be spotted from as far away as the United States.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of dumplings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.