Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair on Dole Island attraction as seen from the top of a region
Princess' Lair on Dole Island
January 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Dole and more princeses! Those with active health insurance can explore princes caves, searach for secret princes bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- Instead of fighting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to scrub something that requires less patience.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or knee, heart, spinal, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.