Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Thumper's clam-leaving photo of Princess' Lair on Dole Island
Princess' Lair on Dole Island
January 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Leota -- only with less Dole and more princeses! Children can fall down in princes caves, hide behind princes gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to borrow something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to cover safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.