Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction at dusk
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
June 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two happy faces
It's a place based on the ravings of Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Children can explore princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes remains, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- The checkered sail was hand made by Shere Khan.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a shape in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.