Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction, June 26, 1976, 11:57 p.m.
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
August 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Tonka -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Princes lovers can get lost in princes caves, scramble up princes rocks, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or romantic, liver, elbow, cardiac, attention-span, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- The trees behind this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.