Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride at park closing
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
December 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Children can fall down in princes caves, hide behind princes remains, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this thrill ride and sing along.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, trendy clothing, or lycanthropic, chin, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.