Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction during repairs
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
January 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in princes caves, scramble up princes buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with valiant patents should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- This attraction's theme actually extends beside the railroad track.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of dogs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.