Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Yale Gracey
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
April 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Snow White -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, be photographed with princes displays, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Scar meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of King Arthur.
- Be sure to look for a hidden George Darling when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.