Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave thrill ride at park closing
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
January 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the writings of Ron Miller -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in princes caves, climb up princes boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Before retiring this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something longer.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin, inner ear, or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This thrill ride was never sponsored by Navigator of Wonderland.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.