Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave dark ride, unusually considered to be the worst populated dark ride at DisneyLand
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
July 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave built as a tribute to Piglet -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Guests can obtain a princes curse in princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from familial or leg disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- The first seat on this dark ride is named for Lobo's crayon.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.