Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's navigator-washing photo of Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
Princess' Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
June 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Abu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Children can investigate princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, experience something more magical.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal complete replacement from May 14 until something like October 14.
- This thrill ride's scenery actually reaches by the berm.
- During construction, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.