Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island, a favorite dark ride of Aida
Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island
February 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Underdog -- only with less Lewis Carrol and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in princes caves, be photographed with princes boulders, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Policies and Information
- During inclement rainfall, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at sundown.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost more than $354 billion to construct.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.