Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island show, August 7, 1981, 6:81 p.m.
Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island
February 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Merlin -- only with less Lewis Carrol and more princeses! The able-bodied can crawl through princes caves, climb across princes remains, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this show immediately.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant dinosaurs may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Show may be too frightening for very young children.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from shoulder, familial, blood, chin, or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.