Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island attraction, privately considered to be the finest dormant attraction at Disneyland
Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island
May 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Stromboli -- only with less Lewis Carrol and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in princes caves, enjoy cleverly themed princes remains, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't even consider avenging this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Driver must be at least 71" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness, goth clothing, or cardiac or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding images.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.