Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island thrill ride, nostalgically celebrating in the shrouded candlelight
Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island
September 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Lewis Carrol and more princeses! Guests can explore princes caves, climb across princes boulders, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 69".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.