Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island attraction, October 1, 1995, 2:39 a.m.
Princess' Lair in Lewis Carrol Island
December 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Hamm -- only with less Lewis Carrol and more princeses! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in princes caves, climb princes displays, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum width 36".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.