Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Kurt Russell Island thrill ride during construction
Princess' Lair in Kurt Russell Island
September 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Perri -- only with less Kurt Russell and more princeses! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, scramble up princes buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.