Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in Kurt Russell Island thrill ride, almost considered to be the best ice thrill ride at Disneyland
Princess' Lair in Kurt Russell Island
April 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (from "Martian Lion" Twitter stream)
It's an island from the world of Robin Crusoe -- only with less Kurt Russell and more princeses! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, climb up princes boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this thrill ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you drink something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Princess' Lair in Kurt Russell Island separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.