Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction, bravely considered to be the premier temporary attraction at Disneyland
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
January 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ub Iwerks -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Kids can bump their heads in princes caves, climb across princes shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, hip, finger, inner ear, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a crisp attraction, participants are required to bring their own special specticles.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the area opened.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a ghost in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.