Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
August 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Bo Peep -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through princes caves, climb up princes buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The tower of Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island can be spotted from as far away as Utopia.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.