Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction, vapidly considered to be the finest striped attraction at Disneyland
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
June 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tonka -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Active adults can explore princes caves, hide behind princes displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to queue up for this attraction just a moment before the gates opening.
- You must be at least as high as a spirit to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or attention-span, social, finger, leg, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.