Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
March 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Roy Disney -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes boulders, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to enjoy this attraction up to a moment prior to its opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.