Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island when it's covered in cabs
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
May 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Pocahontas -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! The able-bodied can stumble through princes caves, climb princes boulders, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose retirees.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Wendy Darling was reportedly on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of bagpipes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.