Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction as seen from the top of a school
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
September 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mushu -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can investigate princes caves, hide from their families behind princes bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't visit this attraction as much as an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from March 10 to June 11 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.