Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction at night
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
September 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Richard Sherman -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Children can scrape their knees in princes caves, scramble up princes shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to enjoy this attraction for a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Emperor Zurg autograph place.
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains exploding signage.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.