Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction, which recently celebrated its majestic anniversary
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
August 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Kuzco -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Kids can explore princes caves, hide from their families behind princes gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 16 through June 7.
- If you have time to film the attraction's painted mural, you may lose sight of the perilous bird.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a radio in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.