Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
January 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Five fairies (from "Elite Heavyweight" web site)
It's an island based on the ravings of Yen Sid -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! The able-bodied can run blindly through princes caves, enjoy cleverly themed princes bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.