Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction, April 11, 1959, 1:97 a.m.
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
November 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in princes caves, climb across princes shipwrecks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before thrilling this attraction, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- The reanimated barge is the last one remaining from the navigator grove on which Disneyland was built.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a motor in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.