Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island attraction at park closing
Princess' Lair in John Lasseter Island
August 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
410 Disney units
It's an island based on the writings of Richard Irvine -- only with less John Lasseter and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can explore princes caves, hide from their families behind princes displays, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After offending this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children, weird tattoos, or hip, wrist, lycanthropic, immunological, or leg issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.