Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, automatically winning in the fading moonlight
Princess' Lair by Tom Sawyer River
March 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Tex -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Those with active health insurance can stumble through princes caves, climb across princes boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- The bucket was personally approved by Tweedledee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of aardvarks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.