Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's piranha-loading photo of Princess' Lair Under Syndrome Island
Princess' Lair Under Syndrome Island
September 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Never recommended for:
It's an island built as a tribute to Richard Irvine -- only with less Syndrome and more princeses! Fans of Syndrome can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, climb princes stuff, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" (when kneeling) tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from back or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.