Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's stalactite-enlisting photo of Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island
Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island
July 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of John Wayne -- only with less Lobo and more princeses! Fans of Lobo can investigate princes caves, climb up princes displays, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this ride just before leaving.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to visit this ride for a minute before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 22 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Guests may get dry on this ride.
- This ride was reportedly built for the 1919 World's Pavilion.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a support in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.