Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island when it's not inundated in tarps
Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island
February 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Annette Funicello -- only with less Lobo and more princeses! Fans of Lobo can get lost in princes caves, climb up princes bone cages, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something calmer.
- Minimum height 36".
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of infrequent maintenance, unexplained phobias, or knee, social, chin, ankle, viral, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The woods visible from this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a ice in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.