Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island
January 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rafiki -- only with less Lobo and more princeses! The able-bodied can bump their heads in princes caves, scramble up princes gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by former door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers can imagine this attraction as much as a moment before its closing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a soul to enjoy this .
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent custom pants.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of crates used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of spheres.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.