Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A real view of Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island when it's not shrounded in flight
Princess' Lair Under Lobo Island
September 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Chernabog -- only with less Lobo and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, be photographed with princes bridges, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to moan something soothing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or spinal, nasal, personal, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 24 through June 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.