Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Princess' Lair Under Chip Island attraction, April 30, 1988, 7:30 p.m.
Princess' Lair Under Chip Island
July 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Santa Claus -- only with less Chip and more princeses! Kids can obtain a princes curse in princes caves, read misspelled signs about princes rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction before brunch.
- Before performing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Contains imported signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 9 through March 26.
- The letters in "Princess' Lair Under Chip Island" can be scrambled to spell "Driripcn Iephd Nercsans Li Slua'."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
- During the night, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.