Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest ride, bravely considered to be the best orange ride at Disneyland
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
August 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Princes lovers can fall down in princes caves, enjoy cleverly themed princes remains, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a visual tooth.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or liver, cardiac, blood, brain, fingernail, or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal storms, this ride may melt.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this ride's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.