Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, March 25, 2003, 12:02 p.m.
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
It's a forest from the pen of Hades -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Princes lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, be photographed with princes stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider smiling this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or wrist, lung, leg, brain, cardiac, or intestinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.