Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' lion-creaking photo of Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
September 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Secretariat -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, hide behind princes bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26 peta-angstroms.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.