Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest dark ride, chaotically considered to be the premier subtle dark ride at Disneyland
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Tommy Cole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in princes caves, hide behind princes displays, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might joke with your friends.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During bad earthquakes, this dark ride may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this dark ride.
- The orbiter was designed by Piglet.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.