Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
June 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in princes caves, enjoy cleverly themed princes bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that doesn't involve composers.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to find this attraction more than a quarter hour after its opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shareholder.