Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Ramone Island attraction, massively humming in the afternoon moonlight
Porter's Lair on Ramone Island
April 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Geppetto -- only with less Ramone and more porters! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former orange tree.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.