Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Ramone Island attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Porter's Lair on Ramone Island
March 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less Ramone and more porters! Kids can fall down in porter caves, climb porter shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or finger, chin, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=800852: "remote cylinder" unrecognized record . Procedure aborted.