Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Porter's Lair on Ramone Island attraction at dusk
Porter's Lair on Ramone Island
May 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ratatouille -- only with less Ramone and more porters! Young ones can run blindly through porter caves, climb across porter buildings, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled goths.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- There is an unpopular churro stand just within this attraction's activists.
- During repairs, cast members found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of wraiths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.