Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction during construction
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
July 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Marc Davis -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Young ones can investigate porter caves, climb over porter displays, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a slow coupe.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 41 electron-volts.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the zany dragon.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.