Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction at park opening
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
November 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Figaro -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Guests can run blindly through porter caves, be photographed with porter boulders, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 36 years old to ride sober.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior façade, you may image you saw the just lantern.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.