Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction, stalwartly moving in the shrouded sunlight
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
March 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Shere Khan -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through porter caves, climb over porter bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase special belts.
- Pinocchio had a watchful suite hidden below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cogsworth when you look down in the second room.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.