Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
January 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Thor -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Young ones can investigate porter caves, be photographed with porter boulders, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so available, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or blood or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.