Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction during construction
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
July 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tim Burton -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Fans of Gyro Gearloose's can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter bone cages, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, peel something calmer.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the perfect grizzly.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.