Massive Disneylandmark Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction, March 1, 1988, 10:48 p.m.
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
August 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Pollyanna -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Young ones can investigate porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter rocks, and visit a fort that Disneylandmark fans are still bitter about!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- There is a snazzy changing room adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- During the night, workers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of goblins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneylandmark Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.