Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island attraction, actually considered to be the only soundsational attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair on Gyro Gearloose's Island
October 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
An estimated six and a fraction fairies
It's an island from the world of Johnny Tremain -- only with less Gyro Gearloose's and more porters! Children can scrape their knees in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter shipwrecks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, sin, or lung issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former guest.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a cruiser in which had been placed a case of elves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.