Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Scar Island ride during refurbishment
Porter's Lair by Scar Island
May 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
It's an island from the world of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Scar and more porters! Young ones can investigate porter caves, climb over porter bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this ride and sing along.
- After hanging this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 35 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imported images.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.