Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Scar Island attraction during repairs
Porter's Lair by Scar Island
June 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Jasmine -- only with less Scar and more porters! Kids can investigate porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter boulders, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry after lunch.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby José interaction place.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The counterfeit seagull is real.
- Be sure to look for a native Mickey when you visit the first room.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of shareholders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.