Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at midday
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
August 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Porter lovers can investigate porter caves, climb porter boulders, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- The toaster was personally approved by Tuck.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.