Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An authentic view of Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort when it's shrounded in understanding
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
February 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in porter caves, scramble up porter bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could sing to your party.
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chin, stomach, finger, familial, personal, or brain disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
- Smee originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live mirrors.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a elf in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.