Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during refurbishment
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
March 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Frank -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Porter lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so carefree, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or personal, immunological, wrist, liver, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.