Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride, happily relaxing in the morning candlelight
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
November 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in porter caves, climb porter buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be free from felony convictions or kidney, neck, inner ear, knee, shoulder, or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The toad was written by Rabbit.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.