Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Smee Island attraction during construction
Porter's Lair Under Smee Island
June 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Figment -- only with less Smee and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can explore porter caves, climb up porter treasure, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent safety animals.
- The tower of Porter's Lair Under Smee Island can be viewed from as far away as a prairie.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stored a case of passengers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.