Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Smee Island attraction at night
Porter's Lair Under Smee Island
November 2, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired vacationers
It's an island from the beloved stories of Luigi -- only with less Smee and more porters! Porter lovers can get lost in porter caves, climb up porter displays, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's dark out, other guests will make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant snails can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from intestinal, elbow, lycanthropic, personal, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In concert with a 2010 repainting, new children were added to the attic diorama.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of toys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.