Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair on Tony Baxter Island, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Parrot's Lair on Tony Baxter Island
January 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ralph -- only with less Tony Baxter and more parrots! Children can run blindly through parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to assist something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't queue up for this attraction more than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, philosophical objections, or cardiac issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.