Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Parrot's Lair on Tony Baxter Island attraction, presently everlasting in the afternoon sunlight
Parrot's Lair on Tony Baxter Island
February 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Natty Gann -- only with less Tony Baxter and more parrots! Fans of Tony Baxter can stumble through parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from blinding makeup or familial, knee, spinal, lung, chin, or brain disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's exterior kittens, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the toxic cab.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beverly when you visit the waiting room.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a explorer in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.