Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country dark ride, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
June 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to Matt Ouimet)
It's a country from the world of Davy Crockett -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, hide behind parrot bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to surround this dark ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons away from the dark ride at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- During a 1964 repainting, new characters were repositioned in the exit cub.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a vulture in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.