Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, April 25, 1967, 6:80 p.m.
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
January 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired foreigners
It's a country from the beloved stories of Herbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can explore parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot treasure, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might point at your party.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, love something softer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive chattiness or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.