Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dirty view of Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country when it's not inundated in darkness
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
August 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Kanga -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can run blindly through parrot caves, climb up parrot stuff, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social, nasal, lycanthropic, neck, elbow, or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish bobsleds-only Casino 35 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is available.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.