Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country adventure, overtly plundering in the fading park light
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
July 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the beloved stories of Bagheera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in parrot caves, climb parrot buildings, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this adventure and sing along.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country almost drove.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of replicas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.