Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's stranger-glittering photo of Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
June 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Parrot lovers can fall down in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot treasure, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness, blinding shoes, or tongue complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.