Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book show, handsomely shining in the morning sunlight
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
May 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Genie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can explore parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot displays, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this show second thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with Horace Horsecollar fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- The comment about stallions is a sly pun.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.