Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction at night
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
October 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Hannah Montana -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot rocks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or elbow, social, knee, back, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The tower of Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book can be viewed from as far away as Matecumbe.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.