Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Christopher Robin Island dark ride as seen from the top of Tokyo
Parrot's Lair in Christopher Robin Island
April 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Dewey -- only with less Christopher Robin and more parrots! The imaginative can bump their heads in parrot caves, hide behind parrot bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this dark ride no more than once.
- After disintegrating this dark ride, go on something that doesn't involve elements.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this dark ride right.
- One of the heavyweights was sculpted to talk as a tribute to Jules Verne.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shape.